Be back on Thursday or Friday. My sons surgery was postponed until mid may. He still needs it but atm he is doing better and the surgeons have other children with more life threatening issues that need to be taken care of before my sons. So 3 more weeks of keeping him healthy.
He has a diaphragmatic hernia which causes him to breath fast and needs to be stapled backup. looks like early may now so having to wait longer is no fun. Cant wait until it is done and he is back to 100.