Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hope is Kindled Forum Index -> Class Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElvisC
Officer

re: Minstrel Song of Aid Deed

Just an FYI - with the release of HD, they made it very challenging to get the Song of Aid class deed.  The skill is Tier 6 in the Yellow line which isn't used all that much by most Minis.  You also have to use it 400 times and there is a 2 minute cool down, so trait boost scrolls aren't much help. 

I suggest that while leveling, have one of your trait builds set to yellow so you can knock this out.  Even if you don't put any points in the trait tree that you select, the bonus skills for that line will advance.  When leveling, you will largely run red line.  However, to pick up this trait you need to go deep yellow.  The trick is, you can select the yellow line but then still put all your points in red.  Even though you are only selecting red skills, the yellow bonuses will advance, so you can get Song of Aid will only investing in the red line.  This will gimp you due to the two for one penalty for investing outside of yellow, but you still should be fine since landscape isn't too tough right now.  Once you hit your daily limit on using Song of Aid, switch trait builds to your normal red line build and pew pew away.

- Deac (Alan)

Bruzer23
Officer

re: Minstrel Song of Aid Deed

Very awesome sir, thank you for that.  I myself have not paid much attention to yellow line either.  Will look to see if I still need that trait and if so will do your recommendation.

JJ (Mayax)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hope is Kindled Forum Index -> Class Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: